Easily outsource photorealistic renderings to our Designer to Designer Services team by Innovatus Design.
Renderings will eliminate the risk your clients feel before purchasing everything featured in your design and help them see your vision fully.
Renderings let you set yourself apart from your competitors and can also be repurposed later for blog posts and social media posts!
Small rooms and vignettes are smaller spaces such as mudrooms, powder rooms, most bedrooms, and small furniture groupings. These spaces are up to 150 square feet.
Medium Rooms & Kitchens
Medium-sized living rooms fall under this category as well as most kitchen renderings. These spaces are around 300 square feet.
Large room renderings are generally spaces that are around 500 square feet. Large room renderings reflect a single room.
Open Concept Spaces
Open concept spaces show two spaces that are open to each other. For example, this could include a kitchen and open concept family room.
How It Works
First, you need to design the space you’d like visualized. Before purchasing a rendering, you should already have a floor plan created and the products selected for the space. Once you have your design finalized, then select which rendering is the best fit for your project. We offer various sized rooms to select from. Smaller rooms require less modeling work and processing time. Larger and more complex projects require more modeling hours. If you have a custom request, reach out for a custom quote. Most renderings are turned around in under a week.
- Once you identify the rendering category your project fits, then purchase the rendering service online.
- You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to submit your rendering request and a checklist of what we need to create your rendering.
- Our team will confirm we’ve received your request and let you know if we have any questions.
- Our team will get to work creating your custom rendering, including custom modeling from our professional rendering team.
- You’ll receive a preview of your rendering
- Minor revisions (if necessary) will be incorporated into your rendering and the final will be processed.