Join Our Team!
Innovatus Design LLC is a boutique interior design firm in the Chicago suburbs offering full-service interior design to the greater Chicagoland area and virtual interior design services. We work on both residential and commercial projects across the globe. In addition to working directly with clients, we also offer to draft and rendering services to interior designers.
We are expanding our team! We are seeking a part-time interior designer to grow with our company. This role is a remote/work-from-home position with flexible hours. The ideal candidate is someone with an interior design background who is passionate about interior design, problem-solving, and wants to serve various types of clients, from luxury residential to virtual interior design projects to small commercial. Opportunities to become involved in our home goods line, textile line, unique marketing initiatives, and special projects are available if interested.
- AutoCAD drafting
- Assist in selecting FF&E for projects
- Prepare mood boards for design presentations in Adobe InDesign
- Create project budgets for design presentations
- Ordering finish and material samples
- Assist in preparing for client meetings
- Lead small design projects and virtual design projects
- Vendor coordination
- Assist in tracking orders and managing damages
- Coordinates with other Innovatus Design team members for project work
- Other responsibilities as required
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
- 3+ years of experience in residential and commercial interior design
- High proficiency in AutoCAD (required)
- Proficiency in Excel, and Google Drive
- Proficiency in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- NCIDQ Certification or working towards NCIDQ Certification
- Rendering experience
- Must be eligible to work in the United States (required)
Please send your resume to info@InnovatusDesign.com with a link to your portfolio.